When I enjoyed the movie Slumdog Millionaire, I tried to collect the questions the hero Jamal answered. I’d like to share with you as below:
1. Who was the star in the 1973 hit film Zanjeer? Amitabh Bachchan.
2. A picture of three lions is seen in the national emblem of India. What is written underneath it? The truth alone triumphs. (the movie didn’t tell which answer is right, but I picked this one. Is it right?)(I attached a picture for your reference.)
3. In depictions of God Rama, he is famously holding what in his right hand? A bow and arrow.
4. The song "Darshan Do Ghanshyam" was written by which famous Indian poet? Surdas.
歌曲【Darshan Do Ghanshyam】是由以下哪位著名印度诗人作词的？苏达斯。
5. On an American One Hundred Dollar Bill, there is a portrait of which American statesman? Benjamin Franklin.
6. Who invented the revolver? Samuel Colt.
7. Cambridge Circus is in which UK city? London.
8. Which cricketer has scored the most first class centuries in history? Jack Hobbs.
9. In Alexander Dumas’ book, "The Three Musketeers", two of the musketeers are called Athos and Porthos. What was the name of the third Musketeer? Aramis.
10. Jamal Malik is one question away from winning 20 million rupees. How did he do it? It is written.